Sunday, December 2, 2012

Building Relationships and Impact on Business

On Thursday, I had my first Mary Kay show opportunity!! I inquired about a holiday bazaar after seeing the sign on the door of a preschool that I work with as a part of my job as a speech pathologist. After inquiring with the preschool director, she put me in contact with the organizer of the bazaar! Then, I was given an "in" for the event! The reason this came together within two weeks of the event: I asked for more information and I have developed a relationship with the director. Relationship building is a big part of Mary Kay, my job as a speech pathologist and as a blogger. Because of commitment to relationships, I am able to grow in business because people can relate to me through shared experiences, sharing information, and providing support to others.

When I look at how I am developing myself as The Sisterlocked Diva, I must begin by developing relationships with all of my followers and connect by proving my knowledge base as I share information, product information, beauty products, and fashion. So first things first-- before a blogger, speech pathologist, professor, and a Makeup consultant-- I care about people first!

No comments:

Post a Comment