Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Spring into Accessories: My Latest Target Haul

Spring Into Accessories:  My Latest Target Haul

By:  Lauren Francis-Jackson
 
 
Maybe by now you have figured this out: I cannot buy something for someone else and not get something for me!!  Where is the fun in that lol?!?  So when I brought my secret valentine at work a few things, I decided to peruse the accesssories aisle since I was there!  I went to the Rio Target in Gaithersburg, MD to find my lucky finds!  Here's what I found:
 
 
 


















Faux Pearl Necklace with Accent Flower                                           Yellow Rope Necklace




















         Yellow Drop Earrings                                                                    Yellow Link Bracelet





















               Leaf Earrings                                                                              Orange Drop Earrings





Black headband with Gold Bow
 
 
 
One thing I love about spring fashion and accessories is color!!  The lighter colors are making a comeback, like light blues, yellows, and oranges.  I like how these accessories can double for work or play!  The headband accessory is mild enough for the office even thought the bow is gold yet can add some fun styling to my sisterlocks!  So if you are waiting to bust out into a flurry of color, come join me as I spring into fun springtime fashion!!
 
~The Sisterlocked Diva






No comments:

Post a Comment