Friday, January 25, 2013

Quick Fab Eyes in Less Than 10 minutes

Quick Fab Eyes in Less Than 10 minutes

By:  Lauren Francis-Jackson
 
 
As women we are always super busy and on the go!  Whether we are boardroom execs, moms, or the young professional, we have the need to get ready pronto to get out the door.  I love to play up my eyes and really make them pop because they are one of my better features!  So here are some quick tips on how to get fab eyes in less than 10 minutes!
 
First, I begin with the eyebrows by taking an eye brow brush to shape the eyebrow.  If it has been awhile since I had my eyebrows shaped professionally, I may use baby oil and shape witha cotton ball before brushing.  Depending on how quickly you eyebrows grow, you may need to go every two weeks, or once a month to get your eyebrows cleaned up.  If you have thinner brows like me, I then fill in my brows using a brow powder because pencils can be harsh and dark.  I use an angualr eye shadow brush and wet it slightly.  Then follow the shape of my brow, with short light strokes.  The lighter strokes appear more natural than one solid line all the way across. 
 
So with the basic eye shadow look, I do usually three colors-- a lid color, a crease color, and an upper lid color.  I tend to put the lightest color under my eyebrow as a highlighting shade.  I use a medium shade on my lid, and the darkest color in the crease.  Here are a few examples of me using this shadow method to make my eyes pop!
 
 
 
 
~The Sisterlocked Diva
 



No comments:

Post a Comment